Things take a turn to serious town for a bit when we dig deep and talk about body positivity. We also share ways to compliment people without mentioning their appearance, discuss the ups and downs of plus size thrifting, and Dina shares a few tricks she’s learned over the years on how to thrift and dress for your body type, regardless of your size. Also, Shannon is on the ultimate thrift high fulfilling her goal of shopping secondhand for the year and shares her recent haul. Here are some highlights from this episode:
Links from this episode
• Tim Gunn: Designers refuse to make clothes to fit American women. It’s a disgrace.
• The problem with thrift stores and plus-size clothing
• 7 Ways to Become a Better Plus-Size Thrifter
• Best places to thrift plus-size clothing in Akron
• Creative Ways to Dress for your Body Type