You know I love a good bargain! If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve probably seen my posts and tutorials on how I use eBates to earn cash back on my online purchases. I know it sounds too good to be true, I thought it was for so long. But it’s not! I’m pumped to earn cash back by shopping online this holiday season. If you want to watch my tutorial, click here and tap on ‘how to use Ebates.”
What is Ebates?
Ebates is a cash back website. You essentially get paid to shop. Stores pay Ebates a commission for sending members to shop at their websites. Ebates then splits that commission with the shopper, in the form of cash back.
How does it work?
• First, join Ebates for free.
• Download the app or log on to ebates.com. Search for a store on the Ebates app or website (ex. Target, Amazon, etc.) or you can click on some of the links directly on the page. By clicking on the store, you’ve started a shopping “trip” and you will be redirected to the store’s website or app on your phone.
• Begin shopping and check out regularly.
How do I get paid?
• The store will notify Ebates and the cashback will be deposited into your account.
• Once a quarter, Ebates will send you the money in the form of a check or PayPal.