These have been popping up on Pinterest and other blogs a lot lately for the upcoming holidays. I helped Shanie, my crafty co-worker put together a bunch of these Santa-Tizers for our office holiday party. It’s easy, fun, and a gift that will please almost any guest. This can be a bit time consuming, especially if you’re making a big batch. So turn up the holiday playlist and enjoy making them with a friend!
Here’s our how to step by step:
What you need:
medium sized bottle of hand sanitizer
1 plastic red table cloth
sheets of black construction paper
sheets of white construction paper
sheets of gray construction paper
Step 1. Preparation
- Use a scrap booking square punch to cut out the silver/gray squares for the belt. Use another punch to cut out two straight lines.
- Cut strips of black construction paper. aprox. 1 inch
- Cut pieces of red table cloth into rectangles. Measure your first one based on your bottle of sanitizer.
- Use scallop scissors for best results and cut strips of white paper
- Peel all of the labels off the front of the sanitizer.
- Using one glue dot, glue your white “trim” on the bottom