Guys, I’m not kidding when I tell you this is easy. I’m really not that creative with my hair. Half the time I have no idea what I’m doing. Ever since I chopped my hair off this past winter, it’s been much more manageable so I’ve been open to new ideas. Thanks to YouTube and beauty bloggers I finally figured out how to add a little movement to my hair with subtle waves, but still have a long way to go before I can do braids or anything that takes more than 10 minutes. My hair is extremely fine and straight, so a few beachy waves helps to add a little volume. Here’s what I do:
- I wash my hair with Wella Enrich Shampoo & Conditioner
- Spray a little It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In spray
- Dry my hair with Legacy Lite blow dryer. Here’s a similar Lite Dryer on Amazon.
- Part my hair down the middle and use a 2″ wand barrel. Here’s a wand barrel set similar to mine. I separate my hair into small sections and wrap it around the wand only once away from my face for a subtle wave.
- Once I’m finished waving, I apply a small amount of Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Hair Cream throughout the tips of my hair for a beachy look.
- I flip my hair over, and switch my part from the middle to the side to achieve a loose look.
That’s it! It’s super simple and perfect for those who are like me and really have no idea what they are doing with their hair.