Monday, June 29, 2015
Thursday, June 25, 2015
You may recall my epic holiday throwback recreation with boohoo.com last winter. This time I'm thrilled to be participating in a less embarrassing campaign called State My Style. As part of #WeAreUSA, bloggers are asked to showcase their favorite boohoo.com style in their favorite places. Since I'm back to blogging after a brief hiatus due to our recent nuptuals, I chose to photograph my outfit in one my favorite places; our new house and neighborhood!
I've had my eye on shoulder cut outs and coin necklaces for the summer so this campaign couldn't have come at a better time. I got the Emily High Neck Cut Out Shirt. Although it's intended to be loose, it runs a little big so I recommend you go down 1-2 sizes than what you'd normally wear. I love how this top shows a peek of skin but offers the perfect balance with the long sleeves and high neck. My necklace has since sold out, but you can browse coin necklaces here.
Be sure to check out boohoo.com for thousands of incredibly adorable outfits. I recommend you clear your afternoon because there's so much to choose from!
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
|photo by Cindy Nichols Photography|
Labels: Everything Else
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Here's a round up of some of the thrift finds I've shared on Instagram over the last month. Be sure to follow along (@dinasdays) for weekly thrift updates and fun photos!
Labels: thrift shop finds
Saturday, June 6, 2015
I haven't posted a recipe on here in a weeks because frankly, I haven't been cooking. I've been totally uninspired to cook and eat healthy. It's such a great feeling when you're on a roll with clean cooking and sensible snacking. Perhaps this post will inspire me to get back on track.
10 of my favorite easy to prepare, sensible, and filling snacks:
- Apple with peanut butter
- Light string cheese with a clementine
- Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt with a large handful of blackberries or raspberries ( I don't like the kind with fruit on the bottom)
- Sweet potato
- Baked potato with light sour cream and light butter spread
- Homemade smoothie (Light vanilla soy milk, apple, banana, sweetener)
- Rice cakes with Laughing Cow cheese
- Jolly Time 100 calorie pack popcorn or 3 cups of Jolly Time Kettle Corn
- Light string cheese wrapped with a slice of deli chicken breast
- Baby carrots (I will often just leave a bowl on my desk for all day crunchy snacking)
Share your favorite snacks!